Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Summer TV
There is nothing on TV during the summer! I watched both Celebrity Family Feud and America's Got Talent tonight. Yes, I admit it. America's Got Talent isn't bad, but I haven't watched it at all until tonight. Considering I love American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance, I suppose it's only fitting that I watch America's Got Talent, right? So You Think You Can Dance is on during the summer, but that is the only show (other than The Real World) that I watch. I did see a preview last night for a new season of Big Brother that begins on Sunday. And yes, I'm excited. I will then find myself with a TV/tivo dilemma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
As if we didn't get enough of a shaft last season with the writers' strike, now summer tv sucks, too! I've been watching... Denise Richards, Tori & Dean, Real World, The Next Elle Woods, The Next Food Network Star, Nashville Star, Celebrity Family Feud (although last night was lame so I changed the channel), crap like that. Have you watched Hopkins yet? It's like the real-life Grey's, and it's really good! I'm glad BB is starting up again, at least it uses up 3 nights a week, that will definitely help with the addiction. You know, you could always start watching Days... :)
Post a Comment