1. Age?
20 months
2. Name?
Andrew Christopher
Andrew Christopher
3. Birthday?
November 15, 2006
November 15, 2006
4. Time of birth?
11:44 am
11:44 am
5. How long did labor last?
From when I knew I was in labor…about 13-14 hours.
From when I knew I was in labor…about 13-14 hours.
6. Did you use any drugs during labor?
Yes - epidural, pitocin
Yes - epidural, pitocin
7. Who was in the room when baby was born?
Loren
Loren
8. How long did you push?
30-45 minutes; I can’t remember exactly.
30-45 minutes; I can’t remember exactly.
9. Weight?
7 lb 11 oz
7 lb 11 oz
10. Length?
20″
20″
11. Any hair?
a little – medium brown
12. Who did the baby look like?
we couldn’t tell
we couldn’t tell
13. Be honest: How much weight did you gain during pregnancy?
35 pounds
35 pounds
14. Was baby early or late?
8 days early
8 days early
15. Who drove you home from hospital?
Loren
Loren
16. How many baby showers did you have?
none
none
17. When did baby start sleeping through the night?
About 2 months, but getting him to fall asleep on his own was the hard part
About 2 months, but getting him to fall asleep on his own was the hard part
18. Did you breastfeed?
yes, for 6 months, but starting supplementing with formula at 3 months and then went to just formula around 6 months
yes, for 6 months, but starting supplementing with formula at 3 months and then went to just formula around 6 months
19. If not, what kind of formula?
Started with hypoallergenic Enfamil and then went to regular Enfamil
Started with hypoallergenic Enfamil and then went to regular Enfamil
20. Who keeps your baby the most?
Me
Me
21. When do you wanna have another?
What day is it?
What day is it?
22. How did you pick the name?
Andrew was an “original” name that Loren and I both agreed on, but we didn’t decide for sure until after Andrew was born. Christopher is after my Dad, whose name was Chris.
Andrew was an “original” name that Loren and I both agreed on, but we didn’t decide for sure until after Andrew was born. Christopher is after my Dad, whose name was Chris.
23. How did you know when it was time to go to hospital?
I was feeling pain throughout the day (after a Dr. appt), but it wasn’t until after I was in the hospital when I realized I may have been in labor all day without knowing it. At about 10:00 that night I laid on the bed in a lot of pain and when I got up I thought my water may have broken (it wasn’t much; that’s why I wasn’t sure). I called the Dr. and after trying to describe my pain, etc. (this was hard to do over the phone) he told me to go ahead and go in (we were totally expecting to get sent home), but when got there the nurse confirmed my water had broken and we had to stay!
I was feeling pain throughout the day (after a Dr. appt), but it wasn’t until after I was in the hospital when I realized I may have been in labor all day without knowing it. At about 10:00 that night I laid on the bed in a lot of pain and when I got up I thought my water may have broken (it wasn’t much; that’s why I wasn’t sure). I called the Dr. and after trying to describe my pain, etc. (this was hard to do over the phone) he told me to go ahead and go in (we were totally expecting to get sent home), but when got there the nurse confirmed my water had broken and we had to stay!
24. Who drove you there?
Loren
Loren
25. Did you go home or somewhere else when you left the hospital?
home
home
(Andrew Christopher- 4 days old)

No comments:
Post a Comment