...and in record time! 10 hours to get back. I have no idea how we did it, but we did it. We weren't even trying. We must have had a good tailwind. :) Andrew had a rougher time on the way back, but he was ecstatic to finally get out of the car. As we pulled into our neighborhood I said, "Andrew...this is our neighborhood!" And he responded with a happy "Hi!" Once Andrew got inside the house he rushed over to the coffee table, grabbed the tivo remote, and said "Ses Ses? Ses Ses?" {translation:Sesame Street} Seriously? He's a funny kid, but I talked him into playing instead. We had a great week in Chester, but we're happy to be back home...mostly we're glad to not be driving!
some good moments on the road...
sound asleep
Mr. Navigator
this bucket of Legos almost didn't make it in the car, but they ended up being a lifesaver!
No comments:
Post a Comment