Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What a great report card!

Today when I picked Andrew up from preschool his teacher, Miss Bethany, said that he was all smiles the whole day (he hasn't cried at all the last 2 times I've dropped him off). She went on to say that he did really well during circle time and repeated everything the teachers' said...numbers, days of the week and even the months, and he repeated all of the kids names as they went around the circle!

I'm so proud of him! Andrew really likes to learn. Sometimes when I'm telling him something I catch him looking at me very intently like he's studying my every word. I have to be careful, though. Last night when I realized I forgot something I said, "Oh shoot" and guess what came out of Andrew's mouth right afterwards! Yep..."oh shoot." He said it once or twice this morning as well, so he didn't forget it overnight. He's a little parrot these days.

No comments: