............................"Mommy! F***er!".............................
Monday, October 27, 2008
Please forgive Andrew
He still has a little trouble pronouncing his letters and words correctly. He pronounces cup..."puck", spoon..."poon" and fork..."fick" to give you a few examples. However, this post isn't about all of the other mispronounced words, it's about one in particular...the BIG one. We were at Barnes & Noble this morning. I didn't have my head on straight when I left the house and forgot the most important thing...a snack. A snack is always my saving grace when I take Andrew shopping. He started demanding crackers. Yikes! I remembered that I had a couple of dum-dum suckers in my purse from the nice guy at Ashley Furniture (from last week). I gave Andrew one and it kept him occupied and happy for the remainder of the trip. When we were at the checkout, Andrew was in his stroller, happily sucking on his dum-dum sucker when he pulled it out of his mouth, proudly waved it in my direction and said,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL that's great stuff!!!! :D kids learning to talk are the best!!! I bet you dont' forget crackers again :) love ya!
Post a Comment