skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I seem to have left out an important detail...
For those of you who don't already know...I'm pregnant!!!! 15 weeks tomorrow. The baby is due April 15th. Andrew and his baby brother or baby sister will be right about 29 months apart...2 grades apart. I think I'm over the yucky sick feeling that the 1st trimester is blessed with. Finally! So, that's that!
4 comments:
yay...i'm even more excited now that the news is on "paper"...WOOHOOOOO!!! I cannot wait for my niece/nephew to be born!!! YAYYYY! love ya!
That means just a few more weeks until you find out if you're having a boy or a girl. How exciting!!!
Congratulations!!!!! How exciting!!! Are you going to find out if it is a boy or a girl?
Congratulations! Jess told me a while ago but I hadn't had a chance to tell you how happy I am for you. I am sure Jess will keep Dennie and I posted. :D
Post a Comment