This is Andrew's collection of sippy cups. I'm a marketer's dream when it comes to sippy cups! I tried darn close to all of them. I don't know how kids and parents got by without sippy cups back in the day. Did kids drink at all? The ones on the far left Andrew started out with at 10 months and the ones on the far right he stopped using maybe a month ago. The lids were thrown away on some because they had been used so much, but they were a hard plastic, shaped similar to the other sippies. The only ones I would consider to be a waste of money are the Nuby ones with a soft spout like a bottle (in the 2nd and 3rd rows). I didn't like those at all.
Now Andrew is using these...Today Andrew decided he didn't want his straw and lid on his cup. Feeling brave, I took it off and walla!
Got milk??
*
We'll still be using the straw cups for awhile. I'm not about to give those up yet.

1 comment:
OMG that's a lot of sippies! I had no idea... 21 sippies for ONE KID?? I guess I know where to go if we ever run out!
(oh and that's exciting Andrew is saying bye to the sippy!)
Post a Comment