This guy came to my door yesterday trying to get my business. It's not important, but he was from Classic Cleaners. The beginning of our conversation went like this...
guy: "Hello. I'm sorry. Are you the owner of the house? Or are you...?"
me: (kind of annoyed) "I'm the owner of the house."
I wish I would have given the guy a chance to answer the question, "Or are you...?" Are you the babysitter? Are you the daughter (of the owners of the house)? Are you the maid? Hmmm...I'm curious. Although I was a little annoyed that he asked me that, I have to say I was a little flattered. It was one day before my 29 1/2 year birthday. I needed a little boost and leave it to the Classic Cleaners guy to give me one. Thank you Mr. Classic Cleaners. Sorry I don't remember your name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I had the same people come to my house and ask me if my parents were home??? They must be trained to think women are much younger than they actually are?!!! Too bad for them it didn't work!
He said the same thing to me yesterday!
Post a Comment