A couple of days ago I decided to paint my toenails. I propped my foot up on the barstool and went to town. When I finished painting the toes on the first foot, I pulled it off of the barstool and the barstool came with. What came with the barstool? The topless bottle of fingernail polish. I still haven't gotten it all out of the carpet.
This morning I thought it would be a good idea to water the grass before it turned completely brown. I took Andrew out with me to get the sprinkler set up. This is the first time I have watered the grass this Spring/Summer . I made a point to turn the sprinkler to the off position (it's a little tricky finding the exact off spot...don't let the picture fool you) and I turned the nozzle so if I didn't quite hit the off spot, it would spray away from me. Simple enough. I turned the water on and wouldn't you know it...I got a huge shot of water straight to the abdomen. I was so startled I dropped the sprinkler (not without a very girly yelp) and the water sprayed directly towards Andrew only 2 feet away. It's a good thing his back was towards all of the action; otherwise he probably would have taken a good spray to his face.
Also, today after being back inside for a good 30 minutes I noticed the porch door was open about 2 feet, and the a.c. was on.
Man, oh man...I don't really have any excuses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're not alone - this sounds entirely like something I would do, all in a single afternoon for sure! I once spilled nail polish on a piece of furniture and thought I'd be really clever and use my polish remover to clean it all up. Not only did it clean off all the polish; it took the finish right off the chair. Oops...
Post a Comment