Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trader's Point Creamery

Since I haven't posted anything in a while and I coudn't think of anything witty or funny to say, I thought I would post a picture of some cows' rears...

No, really...Andrew and I took a fieldtrip to Trader's Point Creamery with our friends, the Cunninghams, a week ago after a 7:30 a.m. invitation (or was it even earlier than that?). It was a nice outdoor activity, but it wasn't exactly what we had all envisioned. We took the self-guided tour where we managed to get ourselves a little lost, or at least off-track, and trudged our strollers uphill on a gravel path to see a 300+ year-old tree. Woopee! The kids were as impressed as we were.


Andrew enjoyed being set free from the stroller to stare at the chickens...
and eating some organic, made-from-the-cows-in-the-picture (or others on the farm) raspberry icecream. Actually, Andrew didn't take to the icecream too much. He's pushing it away. Seriously?? I'm starting to wonder if he's actually my kid. Naaaa....I know he's mine.
Even though it wasn't what we had in mind, it was still a fun way to spend the morning outdoors experiencing new things. Thanks to the Cunninghams for inviting us! Maybe next time we'll go early (or late) enough to see some cows being milked!!

No comments: