Monday, June 16, 2008

BPA-Free Nalgenes!

Have you heard any of the latest talk about BPA (Bisphenol-A) and plastics? Everything we hear about in the news is enough to drive any person crazy, but I thought that when it comes to potentially dangerous chemicals that appear in the plastic bottles and food containers we drink and eat from, why not play it a little safe? I'm not psycho crazy about it, just more conscious about it. I thought one (or a few) steps towards a BPA-free life was better than none. I recently purchased some BPA-free Nalgene bottles for Loren, myself, and even Andrew. They arrived today, hence the excitement. We were in the market for new Nalgenes anyway. I'm not even sure where our old ones are, but the new BPA-free ones are spectacular! Maybe I'm a little biased.
In case you want some reading material on Bisphenol-A or don't know what in the world I'm talking about, here you are...

(courtesy of my friend, Shanelle)
*
*
(Here's Andrew enjoying his Nalgene)

No comments: