Wednesday, September 23, 2009
The Dentist
Andrew had his first dentist appointment today. I have to say, I was very impressed with him. I did my best to prep him by finding a couple of books at the library which were, upon Andrew's request, read to him many, many times. We practiced saying Aaaaahhhh at every opportunity. It really seemed like Andrew was looking forward to going to the dentist. I had my reservations. I didn't know what would happen once we actually went, but boy did he exceed my expectations! He hopped right up on the chair and did everything he was told to do, answered every question the hygienist asked him with, "Yep", whether it was actually true or not. While the hygienist was using the electric toothbrush Andrew very politely asked twice, "Are we done yet?" He didn't mind when the answer was No, not yet. I was amazed and very proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment