Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back to School

Andrew began his second year of preschool yesterday. He is in the Butterflies class this year which is the "young 3's" class. It meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12. Last year when he started preschool I was a nervous wreck about his first day. This year, I was lucky I remembered to take him at all. I kept forgetting that preschool was starting!



Andrew was excited in the car and suddenly became a little shy when he got out, but he very willingly grabbed the teacher's with hardly a glance back at me.


This is what Andrew told me about his first day...

- "sang songs"
- "wheels on the bus song"
- "the march"
- "people playing on the cars"
- "worked on puzzles with Annalise"
- "The boys and girls are not dancing around"
- "I see the fishies. They were swimming in the water"
- "went round in circles with Jonah"
- "Jonah was doing the cars. He was racing them."
- "I play with books. I read them."

Half of those don't make sense to me either, but the important thing is he had fun and his teachers' said he had a smile on his face all morning.

No comments: