Saturday, May 9, 2009

One Month

I have no idea where the last month went. Time sure flies when you aren't sleeping and don't have much time to sit down. My saving grace is that Andrew is still hanging onto his nap. Can I get a halleluiah?! Thank you.

Austin weighs 8 pounds, 6 ounces (20th percentile) and is 21 inches long (40th percentile). Andrew at one month was 9 pounds, 7 ounces (50th percentile) and 22 inches long (75th percentile).

What is Austin up to? He eats and sleeps. How much sleep he gets during the day is entirely decided by him. It varies. He'll have a sleep day and then a not-so-sleepy and fussy day. As of a few nights ago, he's been sleeping in his crib at night where he seems to be more comfortable. Before that it was the pack 'n play in my room. I try to put him down sometime between 7 and 8 and then he may sleep for 3 or 4 hours (not all of the time, but sometimes). He has gone as much as 5 hours after the "last feeding". After that he nurses every 2-3 hours. He usually falls asleep after eating and then I can easily put him back in his crib.

Enjoy Austin's One Month pictures...
Just for kicks I included a picture of Andrew at one month. Any resemblance?








*
*
*
Andrew - One month




1 comment:

Jess Schriner said...

I really don't think anyone can deny these boys are brothers :)