This shirt and onesie was sent from Reagan, a friend and former roommate of mine, after Austin was born. Aren't they cute? (Thanks again, Reagan!) I thought the onesie would be getting close to fitting Austin, so I put it on him. It's still a little big, but it fits pretty well. Then I had to put Andrew's shirt on...and then the camera just had to come out.
Andrew is turning out to be a good big brother. Not that I'm surprised, because I'm not, but in the early days the only interaction Andrew had with Austin was asking me "where's Austin?" if he wasn't in the same room as him. As soon as Andrew knew where he was he went on playing. Now Andrew says, "bless you" everytime Austin sneezes. If I start to leave the room without Austin Andrew says, "Oh, we need Austin!" Andrew insists that Austin needs the pacifier (or pacerfiter as Andrew calls it) at all times and tries (and fails) to put it in his mouth even when he's not crying. He rocks Austin when he's in the carseat (a little too hard) and if he's swinging Andrew swings him harder. Every once in awhile I catch Andrew talking and explaining things to Austin, but by the time I notice it Andrew stops as if he's embarrassed that I saw him. This morning when Austin was laying on Andrew's bed and Andrew was sitting on the bed, he said, "kiss Austin" and kissed him on the foot. It was so cute.

1 comment:
They wear their shirt well! What a couple of cuties!!
Post a Comment