Friday, May 29, 2009

andrew's favorite things

This started off as me simply making conversation with Andrew during lunch, but when Andrew started getting excited about answering my questions I continued asking and also grabbed a pen and paper. Each time I paused to think of a new question Andrew asked, "more?"

Enjoy!

favorite color? "orange"
favorite game? "ball...kick a football"
favorite food? "broccoli"
favorite animal? "cow"
favorite book? "counting book"
favorite toy? "fire truck"
favorite friend? "how 'bout...Andrew?"
favorite car? "race car"
favorite shirt? "football game shirt" aka: Colts shirt
favorite drink? "milk"
favorite fruit? "strawberry"
favorite song? "Happy and You Know it, Clap Your Hands"
favorite snack? "granola bar"


On a different note...I asked Andrew a couple of days ago, "Andrew, hold are you?" I expected him to hold up his thumb and index finger like he normally does and respond with, "two", but instead he looked at me and casually said, "umm, two-and-a-half." I was impressed. He must have heard me say that to someone before and I had no idea he was listening. If only I could get him to listen when I really want him to...

1 comment:

erith1 said...

Evie's been really into broccoli lately too...not that I'm complaining!