It literally came out of the blue. I don't remember exactly how it started, it just started. I think it began as early as Andrew's first diaper change this morning. He started saying, Nooooo. (NO!) It's actually very cute the way he says it. It isn't the emphatic NO! that I hear alot of young children say (although, I'm sure it will inevitably turn into that). It's like a long and slow Noooo. It's hard to explain, but it's cute. In all fairness when he was tring to say nose it sounded the same, but too many times when he was asked a question (or Loren and I were asking each other questions), Andrew would respond NOoooo. The thing that I don't understand is we really honestly don't use the NO word much around here (at least I don't think we do). Oh, well. I guess I should be happy he learned a new word...even if it is the N-word. It could be alot worse.
It worked! I uploaded a video of him saying Noooo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok that is too cute! I hope he continues to say no that way! It is so sweet!
Post a Comment