Monday, May 12, 2008

just some funny moments

*Andrew found a sprayer that wasn't attached to the hose and placed the nozzle right up against the dirt. He then stuck his tongue in between his lips and started spitting. This was his way of watering the plants, or so it seemed.

*While I pulled weeds this evening, Andrew pulled grass.

*During Andrew's bath there were 2 wash rags in the tub. I repeatedly grabbed whichever one was available and wadded it up in my hand and rang it out. Andrew would then take the rag and dip it in the water again and if he didn't give it back to me he would, without wadding it up, squeeze the rag as hard as he could, his face all scrunched up like he was giving it all he had, and nothing other than the expected drips came out. He looked at me like he was a little embarrassed, but it didn't keep him from trying a few more times.

*After reading Goodnight Moon to Andrew at bedtime, I sat him in his crib, said all of the "goodnights" and "I love yous" and as I turned to walk out of his room I glanced back at him...he talked to his stuffed animals very briefly and then he immediately lunged forward and did a face plant (seriously, face down) onto his wadded up blanket.

No comments: