and now he's helping me clean it off the floor
Sunday, May 4, 2008
I used to like cottage cheese
Andrew barely ate anything for lunch today. He ate a little of what was on his plate, but once he started in on the cottage cheese (which I think he tried once a long time ago) it was play time. I just had to sit back and enjoy and worry about cleaning up the awful mess later. And it was an awful mess. Andrew has been a little short on sleep the last couple of days and he was so tired during lunch I don't think he was even hungry or even knew what he was doing.

and now he's helping me clean it off the floor
and now he's helping me clean it off the floor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you, letting your son make a big mess (and then having him help you clean it up)! Looks like he had a blast doing it!
Post a Comment