Wednesday, July 6, 2011

tummy time

I'm not going to lie.  I'm not the best at giving my kids tummy time.  The boys both hated it.  Despised is more like it.  Ashley didn't mind it all in her earlier days.  Actually, she usually fell asleep.  Then she grew to hate it.  A few days ago, I put her on her belly for the first time in, well...awhile.  I thought she would bury her face in the floor and start fussing.  To my surprise (I'm not sure why I was surprised because she is probably the strongest baby of the 3), her head popped straight up and she hung out like she had been doing this every day of her life.  


Yeah, I have 2 older brothers, so it's probably best if you go ahead and not mess with me.



And while looking ever so sweet and graceful,


she....roooolllled


OVER!





I kept putting her on her belly and she kept rolling over, 
and then Austin joined in. :)


No comments: