Friday, July 22, 2011

Ashley Grace - 4 Months


It's hard to believe it has been 4 months already!  At the risk of being redundant, Ashley is a super sweet,  happy, baby full of smiles, laughs and coos.  She loves watching her brothers play, even during their wildest times.  She holds her head up very well when placed on her tummy and often rolls over front to back.  She loves playing with her hands and grabbing at things that are nearby.  Austin gets really excited when she holds his finger.  "Mommy, mommy...finger!"  Ashley really enjoys being outside, probably because there is a plethora of new things to look at and discover.  Unfortunately it has just been TOO hot for baby Ashley to spend much time outside this week.  I'm slowly starting to put her in her crib, but mostly for naps...when we are home long enough for her to nap here.  She still sleeps in the pack 'n play in our bedroom at night.  She has slept through the night several times, but I have to say I don't remember the last time she did.  She gets up 1-2 times a night and after eating goes back down easily, often falling asleep on her own when I lay her down awake.  I still remain firm when I say she has the best 2 older brothers she could possibly have.  I can't wait to see them play together when Ashley is older.  But, let's not rush things...

Oh, and for those you want to know, 
weight - 12 pounds, 2 ounces (18 %), a bit of a slip from 42%
height - 23.8 inches (32%), up a smidge from 28 %

(The pediatrician isn't worried about her weight since her length and head growth are fine.)

No comments: