A few weeks ago we visited the State Fair. We put off going because it was so incredibly hot. When the last weekend came, I decided we were going no matter what. It turned out to be one of the best days to go because it wasn't too hot, it was overcast, and quite comfortable. We all had a good time. Andrew had an absolute blast. He had been talking about the 'bee ride' for the past year, and was very excited he got the opportunity to ride it again. He also got to pick out a couple of other rides, AND he was tall enough to ride them by himself! I've never seen the kid smile so much. We saw some animals, tractors, ate junk food, enjoyed a lemon-strawberry smoothie, walked through the Pioneer Village, Andrew of course rode a few rides, and we very simply enjoyed the day at the fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey, I recognize that jersey! Evie does lil kickers too (although she is #4)
Post a Comment