My friend and neighbor, Shanelle, has a blog with her friend where they post a lot of craft projects and ideas. It is where I got the idea for this project - halloween ornaments! It's always a struggle for me to find a craft that Andrew is interested in, capable of doing, and one where I actually have the supplies needed. I really should raid Michael's one day and stock up on anything and everything, but we all know how expensive that would be! This was an easy and fun project where Andrew could help every step of the way. He tended to stray from the current task by painting his hand and making handprints in the salt dough, but there's nothing wrong with a little creativity! With Andrew's short attention span, I ended up doing a lot of the painting, but it was a fun project for both of us.
Those of you with children may want to check out
this blog.
1 comment:
Thanks for the shout-out! :)
Post a Comment