Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A call for more puzzles

Andrew has gone back and forth with his puzzles. Loved them, could care less about them, back to loving them. Andrew has mastered all of his 12 and 24 piece puzzles. While I know there are probably some more difficult 24 piece puzzles out there, I thought I would order a 48 piece floor puzzle to challenge Andrew. However, when it arrived it was actually a 24 piece puzzle. Apparently, I confused myself when I was shopping online. It was still a cool puzzle (Andrew has even told me so) and Andrew was super excited to work on it. It was challenging to him for probably the first 2 times he worked on it and since then he whips through it pretty fast. In Andrew's words, "I...(long pause, insert last piece) did it!!!" and then, "I take. it. apart. and. do. it. again." I love puzzles because it's a nice quiet activity that Andrew can do by himself, but it's also a nice quiet activity that we can do together.

So, what I'm getting at is Andrew could use some more puzzles. I'm just sayin'.

No comments: