Friday, September 16, 2011

She's a motivated one!

What you need to see is in about the first 3 seconds of this video.  Ashley isn't even 6 months old and she already thinks she wants to start crawling!  Exciting?  Yes...in the "our baby is about to (or so it seems) reach an important milestone" kind of way.  Nerve-racking? MOST DEFINITELY...in the "I really don't want to put the baby gates up yet and worry about every little thing that touches the ground" kind of way.  Not to mention that our baby is growing up way. too. fast!  

Her brothers were both 9 months old when they started crawling.  Naturally, I thought we had a few more months to worry about this.  This is not cool, Ashley.  This is not cool.  Okay, it is.  But, really, it's okay if you slow down a little and enjoy the sedentary life a little longer.


1 comment:

Monkeys Mommy said...

I guess with two big brothers...she is very motivated to get moving!