Monday, January 4, 2010

Austin and Mommy - just for fun

When I was at my Mom's for Christmas, I felt the need to scrounge through old baby pictures and I came across a few that I was able to take home with me.  I know I'm biased, but I couldn't help but notice some similarites between Austin and I.  The boyish outfit I was wearing helps out a little, too.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is amazing! It really helps that you are pretty much in exactly the same pose, which is harder to do than it sounds.

Everybody asks Sara and I who Evie looks like, and the answer is really nobody. Some people have said she looks like my sister, but even that's sort of tenuous as best. Certainly nothing so similar as these pictures!

Jess Schriner said...

I told you he looked like you!!!! Glad you can see it ;) Cute pics!

Heather said...

Shane, the first time I saw a picture of Evie I thought she looked like Sara.

And, Jess, I know...the pictures don't lie! The ears, the pointy chin...