* I was eating a cinnamon bagel with cream cheese for breakfast and Andrew begged me for some of it. I didn't know if he would like the cream cheese or not, so I gave him a little piece. He loved it and asked for more. He then started singing, "I love bagels and bagels love me!"
* Andrew finally started referring to fish as fish instead of siffs. I couldn't tell you how many times he's gotten mad at me for correcting him when he has pronounced fish, siff. "No, actually, it's siff!"
* This afternoon I was wandering around contemplating outloud. Well, I'm sure I was talking to Andrew, but didn't necessarily expect a response or even expect him to be listening. I think I said, "Hmmmmm...." a couple of times to which Andrew asked, "Just the matter, Mommy? Come here (as he walked up to me). You need a hug?" It was the sweetest thing!
* After dinner Andrew was in the dining room working on a puzzle as I rinsed some dishes. All of a sudden I hear, "Hey!! Heather!" come from Andrew's mouth. I'm sorry, what? It actually sounded more like "Hey!! Header!" He then called me Header about 10 more times as he was talking to me. Very bizarre. You know, Header. That's a train table, Header. Super Why puzzle, Header.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL i'm literally LOL at the "hey! header!" OMG that's hysterical!!!
Post a Comment