I had my 37 week appointment today and things are progressing. Last week I was 50% effaced and 1/2 centimeter dilated. Today I am 80% effaced and 1-2 cm dilated. The baby has also dropped quite a bit. I wish I could say that those stats mean the baby is coming soon, but it doesn't necessarily. I couldn't get my doctor to say when she thought I'd go into labor. It's so different for every woman. Andrew was 8 days early, so I'm kind of hoping this baby will be a little early as well. I say that, but am I really ready? Hmmm...I'm not so sure about that. As good as I'm feeling, I'm okay if he stays inside a little longer. I have no problem getting around and I have been walking a lot. I have a decent amount of energy. Thankfully, Andrew still takes a nap and I try to rest a little during that time which is extremely helpful. My bladder has been reduced to the size of a pea - I swear I'm not exaggerating! That's really my only complaint.
So, who knows when he'll arrive. I wish I could say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment