Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Future Basketball Player...or Mommy's Little Helper?
Andrew has been known to chuck his sippy, snack cup, dish rags (clean ones!), you name it, into the sink. I suppose it's his way of cleaning up. A few minutes ago while Andrew was playing contentedly by himself with his legos, I decided to take the opportunity to start a load of wash. As soon as I turned on the water, I heard Andrew running towards the laundry room. He threw 2 legos into the washing machine. Okay? He runs back for more, and more. He came back eventually with a big truck ready to throw that in as well, but I had to intercept that one. He then came back with his toy rake! Umm, no. Judging from the look on his face, he knew that was a silly decision as well. I didn't care very much about the legos since they could probably use a cleaning anyway, so right now I'm not only getting a load of clothes washed, but a handful of legos as well. Thank you, Andrew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha, at least he's tidy! Kids' brains never fail to amaze me.
Post a Comment