Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentine's Day

I was so proud of Andrew for filling out all 17 of his Valentine cards for his classmates and teachers.  I just told him how to spell the name and he wrote each letter.  I only needed to help him with a couple of letters, but he did all of the work.  



It was a little challenging fitting the letters in the small spaces provided, but he worked it out.  In case you are wondering what the names actually are, I included them below this picture.
(Landon, Cohen, Cammy, Braylen, Brooklyn, Caleb, Cecilia, Zach, Luke, Raniya, Liam, Keira, Mallory, Noah, Owen)


I tried to take a few token pictures on Valentine's Day.  I'm not sure how well it worked out. :)  The boys were wearing red for their preschool Valentine's parties.  Ashley was sporting her new head band.  Grammie sent the parts and I was very proud of myself for stitching it together in about 5 minutes.  However, she wouldn't leave it on for anything.  (She did leave it on for her 11 month picture, though!)  

No comments: