Aside from me trying to get Austin's bangs out of his eyes a month ago, today Austin got his very first haircut. I had no intentions of getting rid of the curls, but even I was willing to admit that his hair was getting a little crazy. I just wanted it to be 'cleaned up' a bit. I was so nervous he would wind up with a mullet or the lady would get carried away and then the curls would be gone forever. I gave the best description I could of what I wanted done, heavily stressing that I didn't want to get rid of the curls, and the lady (sorry, I don't remember her name, but I'm sure it's on the receipt) seemed to understand. As sad as the haircut pictures look, Austin was a trooper and sat very still. As soon as he was done I picked him up, he grinned, and all was well.
See? I'm not getting rid of those curls just yet. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment