Friday night we attended a cookout with some of Loren's co-workers and the boys didn't get to bed until about 9:00. Saturday night we attended a block party. Austin went to bed a little after 8:00 and Andrew went to bed around 9:30. Aaaahhh...maybe they will sleep in on Mother's Day! Ha. Ha. Ha. They were both up early and all day was touchy to say the least, but all in all it was a good Mother's Day. The sun was shining; Loren made french toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast; I was given 3 vases (which Loren decorated, and I love) - one from Loren, one from Andrew, and one from Austin; I went to Sun Down Gardens where I bought Shasta Daisies and Blackeyed Susans (and even planted them in the yard); we had Bub's Burgers for dinner, and the boys were put to bed at 6:30. Phew! It was a good day!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day!
Friday night we attended a cookout with some of Loren's co-workers and the boys didn't get to bed until about 9:00. Saturday night we attended a block party. Austin went to bed a little after 8:00 and Andrew went to bed around 9:30. Aaaahhh...maybe they will sleep in on Mother's Day! Ha. Ha. Ha. They were both up early and all day was touchy to say the least, but all in all it was a good Mother's Day. The sun was shining; Loren made french toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast; I was given 3 vases (which Loren decorated, and I love) - one from Loren, one from Andrew, and one from Austin; I went to Sun Down Gardens where I bought Shasta Daisies and Blackeyed Susans (and even planted them in the yard); we had Bub's Burgers for dinner, and the boys were put to bed at 6:30. Phew! It was a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment