The boys each received baskets with a few 'treats' in them and we had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard. Andrew was really into the egg hunt this year and Austin didn't quite know what was going on, but he pushed his wagon and stopped when he saw a plastic egg. Pretty good for a rookie, I think! I knew exactly how many eggs the Easter Bunny hid in the yard and I wouldn't let Andrew stop until all were found, despite his requests of "Now it's time to open the eggs and see what's inside!" We helped Andrew find the last few that were a little more difficult to find. When we gave Andrew a hint he excitedly said, "Okay!" and hurried over to try and find every last egg. Grammie (who had arrived just prior to the Easter Egg Hunt) helped Andrew count his eggs. Andrew then moved to the porch where he checked out his loot and proceeded to consume a little too much sugar.
It was fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment