Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spaghetti Dinner At Our House

Last night we had spaghetti for dinner.  It's a favorite of ours, but it had been awhile since I last cooked it.  This was Austin's very first spaghetti experience, which he seemed to thoroughly enjoy, and, as expected, made a big mess out of himself.  When Austin was done eating, he started tossing spaghetti off the side of his highchair.  One piece managed to land on top of his head which, of course, he was oblivious to.  Austin, being 11 months old and a novice at eating spaghetti is naturally excused for making a big mess.  Andrew...I'm not sure what happened there.  He was using bigger utensils than normal, so maybe he had issues getting the spaghetti in his mouth.  I'm not really sure.  And Loren?  Well, he always eats like that.

1 comment:

Jess Schriner said...

hahaha you definitely have some messy boys...and I think the older they are, the messier they appear to be! Too funny :)