Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Modern Art

I found myself in dire need of a project yesterday.  Something (anything!) to keep Andrew busy for even a few minutes.  I had nothing.  Until I found my box of craft (popsicle) sticks and glue. Hmmm...this could be fun!  I started out trying to build a nice popsicle stick house.  You know...with four sides, built up like Lincoln Logs.  My plan was to get it started, while showing Andrew what I was doing, and hopefully he would continue working while I got some things done in the kitchen.  He didn't want anything to do with the nice square-shaped house I started to build.  Andrew wanted to do his own ("You do that one and I do this one").  He insisted that his house should be in the shape of a triangle.  


(It has Frank Lloyd Wright written all over it.)

I could use some more ideas that involve building and construction.  Help!!!

No comments: