Friday, December 18, 2009
Mr. Mom
This couldn't go without mentioning, even though it's a little late. Last Saturday, we all spent a good portion of the morning and early afternoon running errands. One of which was getting the oil changed in the Pilot. We took both cars, dropped off the Pilot, and piled into the Avalon. I think that was the first time we all 4 rode in the Avalon. No wonder if felt a little strange! We ate lunch and continuted running our errands. When we picked up the Pilot Loren told me I could do the rest of my shopping while he took the boys home. "Take your time; enjoy yourself." Woo-hoo!!! I did enjoy myself and I took my time, but not necessarily on purpose. I tend to have a hard time making decisions when I'm shopping for other people. When I finally returned home, both boys were napping, Loren had picked up the house, changed light bulbs, vacuumed the basement, made some garland for our front porch (using scraps from the Christmas trees at Lowes), and there are probably some things I'm forgetting. It was wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Loren read about my facebook status from the other day, didn't he? :-) Awesome!
Post a Comment