We went to Super Target yesterday afternoon to do some grocery shopping. While browsing through the produce section, Andrew pointed across several aisles to a "ball". Everything is a ball to him in the produce section, but this one was particularly interesting to both of us because it was big and yellow and something I don't remember ever seeing before. It was called a pumello. I had no idea what it was, but Loren and I both thought it was worth trying, just for the experience. Loren cut it in half and we were both a bit disappointed with the amount of fruit that was inside. It looked like a grapefruit (I have since learned that a pumello is a type of grapefruit), but it tasted so much better than a traditional grapefruit. It was very sweet and easy to eat, unlike regular grapefruits that cause me to pucker up and my jaw to hurt. I just thought I'd share our latest discovery. Maybe we should get out more, huh? Stay tuned for more interesting posts...
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment